Starlight Cruise is the five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
ITINERARY BAI TU LONG BAY TOUR 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT STARLIGHT CRUISE
DAY 1: HANOI- BAI TU LONG ( LUNCH, DINNER)
08.30-9.00: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in Tuan Chau Wharf.
12.00-12.30: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13.15: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations then anchor at Titov Island area.
15.30: Climb to the peak of Titov Island for the panoramic views of the bay. Relax on beach, swim in the emerald water.
16.30: Visit Luon Cave by bamboo boat that rowed by local people.
17.30 : Return to Starlight Cruise, enjoy the sunset while relaxing with happy hours until dinner time at the bar with free finger foods and various drinks on discount. Take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19.00-21.00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
21.00-22.00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
DAY 3: BAI TU LONG- HA NOI ( BREAKFAST, LUNCH).
6.30: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
7.00-8.00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast.
8.00-9.00: Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay.
9.00: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up.
9.30: Check out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor.
09.30 – 11.00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Starlight Cruise at around 12h00.
12.00 – 15.30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 15h30.
Thank you for your enjoyed the trip with us. We look forward to serve you in next time trip. Cheers-up from “HALONG VIP CRUISES”.
Price : Special offer on request.
What to take:
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
– Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
– Bamboo Rowing Boat trip in Luon Cave
– English speaking guide
– Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
– Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
– Welcome drink
– Cooking class 1time/trip
– Snacks in happy hour
– Meals on-board
– Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
– Insurance on-board
– Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
– Personal expenses
– Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
HALONG VIP CRUISES/ ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888