Starlight Cruise is the five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer – it’s a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
ITINERARY BAI TU LONG BAY TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS STARLIGHT CRUISE:
DAY 1: HANOI- BAI TU LONG ( LUNCH, DINNER)
08:30-9:00: Pick-up at hotel and start the 2 hour-and-a-half drive to Ha Long international Cruise port, check in.
12:15 – 12:45: Embark on main cruises by a transfer boat.
Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:30: Lunch is served at the restaurant
15:00 :Cruise and sightseeing along Halong Bay Visit Sung Sot Cave
17:30: Happy Hour (Buy one, get one more free) on the sundeck while cooking demonstration is going on
19:30: Enjoy Dinner at our restaurant and have free time on board. All activities like karaoke or squid fishing are required to end at 22:00.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY ( BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER).
06:30 – 07:00 : Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in majestic Bai Tu Long Bay.
07:00 – 08:00 : Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30 : Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat. Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches.
Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30 : Transfer back to StarLight Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
DAY 3: BAI TU LONG- HA NOI ( BREAKFAST, LUNCH).
06:30 – 07:00 : Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 : Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 : Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 : Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark the main cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 15:30 : Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 15h30
Thank you for your enjoyed the trip with us. We look forward to serve you in next time trip. Cheers-up from “HALONG VIP CRUISES”.
Price : Special offer on request.
What to take:
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
– Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
– Bamboo Rowing Boat trip in Luon Cave
– English speaking guide
– Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
– Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
– Welcome drink
– Cooking class 1time/trip
– Snacks in happy hour
– Meals on-board
– Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
– Insurance on-board
– Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
– Personal expenses
– Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
HALONG VIP CRUISES/ ETG VIETNAM TRAVEL
Office: 11th Floor, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tell: +84 8 662 13468. Hotline: +84 973 385 888